Locating files and attachments can be an overwhelming exercise at times with advanced search options. With Flujo Drive deeply integrated with your messenger, you will always know where a file is.
Each time you start a new conversation with a teammate or create a new team, a dedicated folder is automatically created in Flujo Drive and these files can quickly be accessed from your Messenger.
Locating a file shared in a conversation
Here's how you can quickly access files previously shared in a conversation.
1. Go to the conversation where you wish to view the files previously exchanged.
2. Click on the Shared Files/Team Drive button on the secondary options bar to see all the files previously exchanged in that conversation.
3. Click on the 👁️ Preview button to view the file.
4. Click on the ⬇ Download button next to the file name to download a copy of the file to your computer.
5. Click on the ❌ Close to exit the split view.