We understand that sometimes talking face-to-face with someone is the fastest way to get things done. That's why Flujo has integrations built-in at multiple levels to let you easily connect with you with people that matter.
The next time you’re messaging a teammate posted at an offshore location or sitting just across the aisle and realize that words aren't just enough. Remember, we've got you covered.
Let's look at the different ways in which you can instantly generate conference links for yourself and your teams.
From My wall
One of the easiest ways of generating a meeting link for your video calls that can be shared in your communications is to simply head over to My wall. Here's what you can do.
1. Click on the 📞 button to reveal the conference options.
2. Click on the enabler of your choice from the list of options to generate a link.
3. Click on the Copy link button on the bot message to copy the meeting link to your clipboard.
In a conversation
Starting a call when in a one-on-one or a team conversation as simple as generating a link for yourself from My wall. Here's how to:
1. Go to the chat where you would like to host a meeting.
2. Click on the 📞 button on the secondary menu to reveal conference options.
3. Select the enabler of your choice to generate a conference link.
4. Click on the Join button to start the call.
5. If it is your first time using this feature, the provider will need permissions from your browser. When prompted, click on Allow to grant the permissions.
7. Click on the Mute icon on the screen to turn off your microphone.
8. Click on the Hangup button when finished.
Sharing a video conferencing link in a meeting invite
You can also include the video conference link in the invites you share with teammates and external guests for scheduled meetings. You can read more about it in this article.
Can I share my screen?
Here is how you can share your computer screen during a video meeting.
1. Click on the 🖥️ Share your screen button at the bottom-left of your screen.
2. Choose from the available sharing options as per your choice and click on Share to begin.
3. Click on Stop Sharing to stop sharing your screen or simply click on 𝗫 to hang up when finished.
On Google Meet
Click here to read more about sharing your screen during a call on Google Meet. A Google account is mandatory to use this feature as you will be prompted to sign in to your account as and when required by Google.