We understand moving to new tools is tiresome. Our aim is to ensure that you collaborate with your teams without any interruptions. Limited storage on the cloud should be the least of your worries. Now make the most of your 100 GB of free cloud storage on Flujo drive with our Google Drive integration.
You can now seamlessly import existing files and folders from your Google Drive to Flujo drive with a click of a button. Here's how to.
1. Open Drive from the app menu.
2. Click on the Import Files button from the secondary menu options and select import from Google Drive.
3. Click on the Login button the upload window and proceed with logging in to your Google Account.
4. Post successful authentication, you will see your Google account connected with Flujo Drive. Click on the Import button to see a list of all your files. Click on Logout if you wish to connect a different Google account.
5. Once you're done selecting all the files you need, click on the Import button to finish.