Flujo messenger streamlines your entire organization's communication and brings all your conversations into one single place, to help make your teams more productive. Without the Flujo messenger, you would be juggling between multiple tabs and business tools to communicate and collaborate with your teams.
The volume of conversations you indulge in goes only larger and larger as your teams grow in size. In today's time where every second of your time at work is precious — scrolling trough large chain of emails, unnecessary salutations & sign-offs, searching and downloading files from your online Drives, innumerous PFAs while sharing iterations of the same file, CC and BCCing a whole bunch of people each time you've shared an update is not only painstaking but also an unproductive work.
What can I do with Flujo?
Flujo messenger was designed to keep teams like yours, always a step ahead. With our messenger in place, you and your teams will be able to:
- Effectively and instantly message anyone across departments, for immediate collaboration
- Organize your conversations by creating department or task-specific teams, which could be both public or private in nature
- Add external Guests to your team
- Instantly share files from your computer or phone
- Share files in a team or an individual conversation — directly from your Drive
- Instantly access all the files exchanged within a conversation or team with a click of a button
- Instantly get on an Audio/Video call with anyone within your organization
- Search through all your conversations, even the ones that have happened before you joined a team
- Star important messages and quickly create subconversations using Threads
Teams on Flujo
If you have used group messaging in the past, then you will immediately notice that the Teams feature on Flujo takes collaboration to the next level. Flujo enables collaboration through teams.
With teams— all your conversations, and files are organized in one single place. To better organize your conversations you could create teams across:
- Departments - Where people from specific departments come together (Finance, Engineering, Customer Success, HR, etc.)
- Projects - Where cross-functional teams come together to accomplish a common goal (Product Launch, Annual Conference Planning, Barcelona Trip, etc.)
- Announcements - Where your entire organization or people belonging to a specific group come together. Teams like these can be specifically used to make company-wide announcements (First Year Associates, Third-party Contractors)
- Communities - Where people with specific interests or a common goal can come together to engage with each other. Teams like these normally consist of a few internal admins and a lot of external guests (Python Developer Community, Orlando Philately Club, Bangalore SaaS Startup Community, etc.)
While creating a team on Flujo, you can choose to either make it Public or Private.
Anybody within your organization, irrespective of their department or role will be able to search and instantly join teams that are public.
Only people who have been invited to be part of a private team will be able to see, access, and post messages.