The native calendar on Flujo is a powerful tool capable of keeping a track of all your meetings and tasks of importance. You can have a detailed (day, week, month, and year-wise) view of your schedules so that only your workflows and not ambiguity.
Create a Meeting
1. Click on the Create button on the header bar and select the Meetings option.
2. Fill in the required details like title, description, start & end time, etc. in the respective fields on the scheduler window.
3. You can also choose to add additional options like external guests, location, checklists, files, conference link, etc to your meeting by clicking on the Add Section button.
4. Click on Create to finish.
With additional sections, you can -
- Add checklists and additional notes.
- Add a video conferencing link (Currently powered by Jitsi—supports up to 50 participants with unlimited free minutes).
- Directly attach notes, images from Unsplash, or files from your Flujo Drive to the meeting invites.